The poll on whether the reset happens or not, and when if so, has ended! The results were pretty one sides in favour of a reset (6 against to 25 for the reset) and the votes for the reset were in favour of a reset for 1.16, making it sooner rather than later (which from my end, is better).
This means that the likely time frame for the reset to happen is August/September 2020. It may be later than this if plugins take too long updating, but at the very earliest it will be August.
A couple of things to note for LC2 prior to the reset:
- All bans will carry over, and the rules won’t be changed prior to the reset in any way (having a shelf life for the current server does not mean you are free to break our rules).
- The hourly job limit on income has been disabled so if you wish to grind like a madman for the player levels prior to the reset feel free to do so.
- Voting will be disabled on June 1st when the May top voters are tallied, as voting bumps adverts and at that point new players will have less and less time to do anything on the server before the reset (all adverts will be updated to state there is a planned reset coming up when I disable voting on them). As such this is the last chance to get top voter rewards, such as the top voter donation store coupon (as all dono stuff will carry over) prior to the reset!
- To go into the above note - when voting has been disabled all players will be given 7 tokens once a day on log in so if you wanted to grab anything from the token shop for the time you have left on LC2 you can still save up for them.
There is still plenty of time with the server as it is, and any builds you want to continue with in Creative or have a schematic sent to you for use on singleplayer or whatever can be sorted post-reset (the current server will be launched separately so you can go on and ticket any builds you need a schematic for) but they won’t be carried over to the new Survival.
Also - as we’ve had the same spawn for a long while… If someone wants to apply for Builder so when we get to reset times a new spawn could be built…. Please feel free ;) Apply HERE!
Why is a Reset Happening?
The server has stagnated. No server can remain the same forever, same as no server can just endlessly keep adding more and more to the server - it causes issues long-term. We are at a point where we have had essentially the same core features and how they work and the same rules for 3 different servers (ATC/LC1/LC2), it’s time for a change. This doesn’t mean a completely different server - a lot of what we have now would remain because it’s fun and works well overall - but we have a lot we don’t need, a fair few things that aren’t even close to “Survival” when that’s the main theme of the server, and it’s become way too easy to get all of the stuff and run out of things to do.
As it is if the server is not reworked it will get to a point of only being online because donations are allowing it to be, and once they run out bam bye bye LC - again. Not only because new players are no longer a thing (literally maybe 1 in every 70-odd that joins right now is actually staying on and of those that are staying on not that many are staying long-term) and eventually the donations will dry up as we cannot expect the same people to continuously contribute forever… - but also because I physically can’t just keep adding things to the server without causing issues, everything I add right now ends up conflicting with something else because of how much there is, the number of issues has started to rise considerably because of how much there is on the server that just one plugin update can mess with (and I also have very little time to manage it as how busy work is has also skyrocketed in the last few months) and it’s getting to the point where I will end up just leaving the server exactly as it is including not updating plugins for bug fixes because the chances of it breaking is too high.
A rework means we can remove a load of the bloat and if/when we add more post-reset we can stick to it being more themed towards Survival and/or adding difficulty or endgame stuff for those that do want to grind their life away on the server so they still have things to do etc.. This also means the chances of things breaking are lower because there’s less on the server to cause issues, which means I’m also not having a mental breakdown every time something decides to shit itself, which then eats into my desire to even run the server (don’t worry, I’m nowhere near the point of saying fuck it… yet.). Reworking the server however is not really doable if we carry peoples things over - whether that be items, skill evels, player levels, builds etc… if we’re going to do a rework it should be a level playing field from the start (partly because it makes no sense to keep those things, partly because some of the changes likely wouldn’t work for players who already have X levels or X skills).
I’ll keep a note of the changes that the reset will come with on this page.
Please note that these are open for discussion and may be changed if a valid reason is given for it to be changed prior to the reset - if you suggest a change and I say no it’s because it’s either not doable without causing issues (whether that be server performance issues or issues with features) or doesn’t make sense for the set up we are going for. Chances are I’ll have considered a number of things you may suggest already as well - if I say no quickly that is likely why. As such please do not take what is written on this page as this is 100% what will happen on the reset, as it may not be.
If nobody questions it however, it’ll likely go through as listed on here - so if you want to make suggestions, drop them in the
#server-reset-discussion channel on our Discord!.
Polls Open For Voting On
- Should we Re-Enable TNT in Survival/Survival Nether? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20064010/
- Should we Re-enable FireSpread? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20071305/
- Should we Re-enable Snowman Snow Trails? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20070776/
- Should we Re-enable Creeper Block Damage? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20070801/
- Should we Re-enable Fireball (ie Ghast) Block Damage? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20070799/
- Should we Re-enable Wither Block Damage? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20070793/
- Should we Re-enable Enderman Block Theft? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20070796/
- Should we Re-enable Mob Trampling? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20070787/
- Should we Re-enable Zombie Door Breaking? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20070783/
- How to Limit Mending? - https://www.strawpoll.me/20091699/
Plugins/Features Being Removed (that aren’t listed specifically in the list of things I’ve already configured further down the page)
- Mending. Most of you will probably blow a gasket over this but this enchantment has been top of my list to get rid of or heavily limit the first chance I get since it was added to the game. We have other ways to repair stuff that aren’t as easily abusable to make it so you always have the exact same set of tools/amour, and it discourages abusing Villagers if it’s not there. It will likely be limited though, not removed entirely (see poll above).
- Removal of Magnet,
/flyfrom level perks.
- Removal of the ability to silk spawners.
- BetterBanner (increased banner layers).
- BlockParticles (some of the particles used around spawn, can just skript the ones I want anyway…).
- DynMap (for reasons in the changes to rules below).
- ItemMagnet (as it’s being removed from level perks).
- LampControl (the light a redstone lamp without redstone thing - just…use redstone…).
- BottledEXP (just cause, aside from selling the XP bottles, it’s kind of moot when you can store the XP via liquid tanks as well)
- MarriageMaster (just… why. You get enough homes, you can already teleport fairly quickly even with needing to approve it, sending an item is a meh thing….).
- ShulkerboxBackpacks (the thing that lets you open shulkerboxes in your hand rather than having to place them to open them). Skript-related stuff:
- Backpack Blocks (kind of moot, just use the command…)
- Dice Blocks
- Lantern Blocks (somewhat pointless now we have the proper MC lanterns and it’s more for Skript to not be checking for)
- Event related stuff (ie the effects when you place an event-given deco head - and stuff nobody would have on the new server anyway).
- The Collector (as none of the stuff he sells/does will be relevant anymore - will keep him disabled for potential future use though)
- Bookshelves (got plenty of storage options)
- Perk Scrolls (the thing that does all of the scrolls like scratchcards and 1hour boosts to mcmmo XP etc… only keeping the DeathPoint Tickets part of it)
- Rainbow Glass (not used much, less for Skript to be loading and checking for)
- Some of the LinkedStorage - Cake Tins, Coffee Pots, Cookie Jars, Egg Baskets (ie the non-alchemy related stuff) - Baurds Milk. Fuck Baurd.
Things Up For Being Changed/Replaced But Not Removed (or not entirely) In The Reset (as things are configured and listed firther down the page I’ll remove them from this list)
- mcMMO - This has gotten to be too much of a server staple and while it’s fun to use it’s becoming too much of a crutch for people to expect things to be how they’ve been for years. As such this is up for replacement - for a similarly themed skills plugin that works a fair bit differently. You can read up on the potential (very likely) replacement HERE!
- Lower initial Town costs (not Nation costs, just the costs to make a town), but make the costs per town level scale up more as more players will be there to help cover it.
- Same for Nation costs as it levels up from having more residents.
- Potential limit on how much you can stick in a town/nation bank, and a limit on your player balance (ie limit of 25million for players as that’s the most you should ever need at one time, or a bit more idk).
- Shulker Box recipe to be less easy - maybe use 8 shells not 2 per box, or 4 shells 4 emeralds or something.
- Lower Grave times from 20 minutes to either 15 or 10 minutes. More risk of losing shit and a higher sense of urgency to get back to them.
- Survival Spawn (new one, obviously - if I can get someone to build me one cause I can’t build for shit and Cal’s on MC-burnout).
- New hidden titles for the new spawn - staff titles will remain - maybe not quite so many.
- Updates to things that haven’t had them for a while (mostly skript related shit, like
Things That Will Still Be There In One Form Or Another But Will Be Reset
- All worlds bar Creative - Creative will carry over.
- mcMMO skills (if we keep it, but unlikely).
- Player Levels
- Job Levels
- Player Balances
Things That Will Carry Over
- Anyone with Trusted or Donator ranks will keep them.
- All Donation Shop perks will carry over (including any unused boosters at the time of the reset).
- Staff will remain staff.
Players will also be allowed to carry over a single chest worth of decorative items. This can be any form of player/mob/decorative head (including event/build competition heads), banners or maps (so yes, you can keep your munuke-maps)! When the reset is coming up I’ll put a note up to stick what you want to keep in a chest and ticket it so I can copy them over! Costumes that you take over to LC3 will also still retain their skin-altering ability!
Changes To Server Rules Post-Reset
These are more or less going ahead unless anyone has any MAJOR issue with them, and I mean major.
- Lift no-griefing/raiding rule in Survival for anything not on town land to encourage more Towny usage. However - as the keeping survival pretty rule is staying, still not to decimate large areas of Survival unnecessarily, ie don’t turn what was a players little shack into a big hole in the floor…
- No sending people money for the purpose of them levelling up faster (ie no high job level players providing the money for others to level up quickly). Your player level, and the perks they give, are supposed to be something you earned, not someone earned for you.
- Tweak the PVP/Harassment rules to be less OTT/offputting.
- Client Mod Rule Tweaks - Minimaps and Dynamic Lighting a nono. As DynMap will be gone and griefing will be more of a thing minimaps could be a bit abusable for keeping track of peoples places (and it’s already going to be work to make sure people aren’t abusing /homes or /pshops for going back to peoples places unfairly) and as far as Dynamic Lighting goes…. Use torches like normal or the flashlight perk.
Superfarming clarifications/changes (mostly from what ISNT allowed to what IS because it’s shorter):
- All/any forms of AFK farming will not be allowed.
- The only mob farms/grinders that will be allowed are reasonable sized dark room spawners or a simple grinder around a spawner block you’ve found, but only if you are actively having to kill the mobs yourself (ie they cannot fall onto hopper or go through lava to kill them so you get their drops while AFK next to them, as per the above note on AFK farming).
- Fully automated crop farms will not be permitted (ie they run by themselves in the background so you end up with chests full of crops without actually doing anything yourself), but using redstone contraptions that you turn on to gather stuff quickly and then turn off while you’re not there (ie waterfalls to pop wheat off and funnel them into hoppers/chests but that only turn on via a switch, not via a redstone clock or anything)
Reasonable sized dark rooms - You need to use some common sense for that realistically but if it’s large enough to be spawning hundreds of mobs in a very short time, it’s not allowed, and if it requires digging out an area across multiple chunks just for the dark rooms… not allowed (keep it at a reasonable size - ie not 200 blocks wide and 4+ layers high).
Things Planned to be Added
- Auctions - to allow for rarer items to be auctioned for X amount of time for people to bid on rather than use shops for them.
- Villager Trade Limits - Specifically for Enchanted Books. This is in part for if Mending gets voted to remain as a villager trade but it’ll allow me to set the minimum emeralds needed for a trade of any enchanted book in villager trades, which then makes enchants a bit harder to farm (which currently is one of the MANY issues Minecraft multiplayer has that Mojang doesn’t bother to set up properly).
- If it’s updated/usable on 1.16, a WorldEdit particle visualiser you can use to keep a better eye on what you’ve selected.
Tweaks and Changes I’ve Configured Ready for the Reset
- ASyncWorldEdit - will do actions a little faster than before the reset.
- Brewery - 92 Brews we have on LC2… so culling them a little bit and tidying them up (all LC2 dono brews will be present still but most of the older/similar brews will be dropped or changed a little, but I will also add some new ones before the reset), mob drop recipes will obvs be edited to reflect this.
- Brewery - If you log out while heavily drunk and don’t log back in for a while you may also log in to “wake up” at a random place around spawn (it may repeat spots, but loads of places around the spawn will been set - it just picks between the two closest spots to where you logged out).
- Brewery - Milk will be removed as a means to reduce drunkness. Bread will still be viable, and to add to this so will cookies, baked potatoes, beetroot soup, cooked chicken/cod/mutton/porkchop/rabbit/salmon, steak, mushroom stew, pumpkin pie, rabbit stew and golden/enchanted golden apples. All of these will reduce your drunk level by a certain amount (it also reduces by itself over time) except for Golden Apples and Enchanted Golden Apples which will fully sober you up in one go.
- Titles - Title ordering will start with the karma title, then custom/dono titles, then level titles and job titles will be on the end. Probably going to drop hidden titles (or at least have less of them - and if they stay they’ll be different ones) and won’t be doing them for events/competitions (but may have something else planned for them post-reset).
- CMI/Sleep - Night time speed up when players are sleeping will no longer exclude AFK players & the speed that night passes has been dropped (previously it was 10x for one and went up to 40x max - now it’s 5x for one and up to 25x max).
- CMI/Level Perks - You will start with 2 /sethomes instead of 3, with up to 7 max from level perks. Trusted players will start with 3 (and still up to 7 max from level perks).
- CMI/Homes - In theory it should stop you from setting homes in areas you do not have permission to build in (ie not being able to set home in another town). Obviously we physically cannot stop people from setting homes anywhere in the wilderness, whether that be right by a town so they can come and annoy you etc… but if you suspect anybody has done this report it to staff and we’ll check into it (as we will now) and if they have we’ll remove the home and warn them.
- CMI/AFK tweaks - Item pickup will be disabled when AFK as will XP gains (note that when AFK if you would pick up an item it just won’t pick up, but for XP it’ll vanish due to issues with XP in MC itself), and spawners near an AFK player will not spawn mobs (natural mob spawns will still occur but only because the amount of checks the plugin has to make to prevent that can be a bit much - AFK’ing next to a spawner/dark room etc… to build mobs up is against the rules regardless of whether it happens).
- CMI/Spawners - Spawners can no longer be silk touched by anybody but myself (if it’s absolutely necessary for some reason), as it’s no longer a player perk.
- CMI/Chairs - You will only sit on slabs/stairs with a rapid double click (to avoid sitting by mistake).
- CMI/Totems - They will still work from anywhere in your inventory, however they have a 5 minute cooldown so you cannot carry loads into a fight with someone and expect them to keep reviving you endlessly.
- CMI/Staff Shit - Jails enabled.
- CMI/Custom Recipes:
#Cobweb Recipe - Staying
#Saddle Recipe - Staying
#Horse Armour Recipes - Staying
#Leather Recipe - Gone
#Ore Block Recipes - Gone
#Chainmail Equipment Recipes - Staying
#Slimeball Recipe - Gone
#Nametag Recipe - Staying
#Wool > String Recipes - Gone
#Grass/Podzol/Mycelium Recipes - Gone
#Saplings > Planks Recipes - Staying
#Saplings > Leaves Recipes - Staying
#Prismarine Bricks Recipe - Gone
#Dark Prismarine Recipe - Gone
#Chimney Recipes - Staying
#Quartz Block > Quartz Recipe - Gone
#Candle Recipes - Staying
#Ink Sac Recipe - Gone
#Lantern Recipes - Gone
#Recycle Bin Recipes - Staying.
#Stone > Smooth Stone Recipe - Gone (as it should have been removed when we updated from 1.13 but mehh)
#Quartz Block > Smooth Quartz - Gone (as above…)
#Gravel Recipe - Gone
#Clock Recipes - Staying
#MicroChest & Upgrades Recipes - Staying
#Backpack Recipes - Gone
#Drop of Purity Recipe - Staying
#Bomb Recipes - Gone
#Cookie Jar/Cake Tin/Egg Basket/Coffee Pot Recipes - Gone
#Vial Chest/Jar O’Glowdust/ Jar O’Reddust/Jar O’Sulphur/Jar O’Blaze/Sugar Pot Recipes - Staying
#Concrete QOL Recipes - Gone
#Potted Plant Recipes - Staying
#Sandstone/Smooth Sandstone > Sand Recipes - Gone
#Red Sandstone/Smooth Red Sandstone > Red Sand Recipes - Gone
#Nether Wart Block > Nether Warts Recipe - Staying
#Bones > Bone Block Recipe - Staying
#Large Fern/Grass Recipes - Staying
#Postboxes/Packing Paper Recipes - Staying
This drops the amount of custom recipes the server is handling from 252 to 141… :L
- Elevators - Will work with the new 1.16 slabs (blackstone slabs, crimson slabs, warped slabs, polished blackstone slabs & polished blackstone brick slabs)
- Elevators - Will ignore some new blocks placed in the two blocks above the elevator along with the stuff it already does (warped/crimson signs/buttons, polished blackstone buttons & soul torches - also added paintings and item frames).
- Elevators - Max distance between floors dropped from 36 to 24.
- Jobs - Max level capped at 100, rather than 120 as it is now.
Gain: Villager Trading for Emeralds (as in, if you get emeralds FROM the villager), mining Crying Obsidian and Nether Gold Ore, breaking Crimson/Warped Roots and Nether Sprouts and killing players (small bonus for winning in PVP - nowhere near high enough to encourage people to be annoying about it).
Loss: Placing Nether Gold Ore.
Gain: Stripping logs and stems (v v small payout, no XP) and breaking Warped/Crimson Stems.
Loss: Placing Warped/Crimson Fungi.
Gain: Mining Ancient Debris, Basalt, Polished Basalt, Blackstone and Crimson/Warped Nylium.
Loss: Placing Ancient Debris.
Gain: Breaking Soul Soil, Nether Wart Blocks and Warped Wart Blocks.
Loss: Placing Soul Soul.
Gain: Crafting Chains (v small payout, cause easy as hell to do), Respawn Anchors, Lodestones and Netherite Ingots and smelting Netherite Scraps.
Gain: Breaking Warped/Crimson Fungi, Shroomlights, Weeping Vines and Twisting Vines.
Gain: Killing Piglins, Hoglins and players (small bonus for winning in PVP - nowhere near high enough to encourage people to be annoying about it).
Gain: Killing Striders, Zoglins (and Zombie Pigmen swapped for Zombified Piglins… obviously…) and players (small bonus for winning in PVP - nowhere near high enough to encourage people to be annoying about it).
Gain: Enchanting of Netherite Tools and Armor.
Not sure how Jobs will handle making Netherite stuff yet so we’ll have to wait for their actual 1.16 updates for that.
- LightLevel - Disabled until level 21.- LWC - Locks will now expire if you have not been online for more than 28 days. Locks will also expire if they were on town land and the town died, or that specific chunk of land is unclaimed.
- LWC - Nothing will lock automatically on place any more, you will need to
/lockimportant things. Per the new grief/raiding rules, if you forget to lock something and it’s not on town land it is fair game.
- LWC - Added Crimson/Warped Doors, Trapdoors and Gates as lockable blocks.
- MD - Lowered chances to get an MD item drop to make them more of a commodity but made it more likely for that drop to be a spirit essence.
- MD/Tiers - There is now only Common, Rare, Exotic, Epic, Legendary and Crystalline. Note that the new “Common” is somewhat in line with the old “Rare” - as MD drops will be rarer they don’t need to have as much of a chance to be completely naff.
- MD/Item Drops - No Wood, Stone and Chainmail items will drop any more, just Iron, Gold, Diamond and now Netherite for the top two tiers.
- MD/Essences - Can’t do till 1.16 drops but I’ll add an enchant-essence for the new Soul Speed enchant. Minor change - essence items will glow.
- MD/Identifying - Will remain disabled. Still buggy and doesn’t limit drops to the tiers the mob that dropped it is allowed to have (ie a Creeper isn’t 100% guaranteed to drop only a Common tier unidentified item when thats the only tier it’s allowed to drop).
- MD/Mobs - A couple of the overly common mobs have been disabled from dropping MD loot (Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, Slimes and Magma Cubes - the latter two because while not common per spawn each spawn can be a fair few deaths which each trigger a chance for loot to drop. Also haven’t added Striders to those that can drop MD loot but all other 1.16 mobs can).
- MD/TokenShop - Will keep the option to buy random MD essences but will no longer have an option to buy tiered items.
- MD/Rare Loot - When the dragon is killed it is guaranteed an MD drop same as it currently always has a Legendary drop - but post-reset it’ll have a small chance for it to be a Crystalline drop as well (otherwise they can only be gained from events/competitions).
- MultiVerse - Scaling from Survival > Survival Nether set to 1:2 and working, nether portals in Survival and Resources set to go to their correct/respective nether worlds only.
- Shops - You will be able to create shops in the permanent Survival Nether if you want to build your shop area there (shop teleports can also now be set in this world).
- Shops/Costs for having Shops - It will cost $250 to create a shop, and there will be a 10% tax on shop transactions. For example if you buy an item from a shop for $10 the owner of the shop gets $9 of it - sell an item to a shop for $10 you will get $9 of it - and the $1 extra is removed from the server economy.
- Shops/Limits - Minimum price, $2.50 (ie the cheapest you’ll be able to buy a stack, dirt or otherwise, is $160 - that’s still dirt cheap [ha pun], if you think that’s unacceptable even for new players, gtfo). Maximum price, $25,000,000 (as that’ll be the max player balance).
- Voting - Should process the vote as you vote, not when you next log in.
- Voting - Should also just broadcast that X player voted, rather than both the broadcast and messaging you directly that you voted.
- Voting - With the above change you no longer get messages when you next log in to confirm that you voted, so I’ve set a custom one up that should just tell you that you’ve received X tokens since you last logged in from voting.
- World Scaling - Changed the Resource Nether scaling from the default of 1:8 to 1:4, for reasons in the next change.
- WorldBorders - Survival/End borders kept as they are for now (10000/7500), Resource increased from 7500 to 8000, Resource Nether set to 2000 (8000/4 - hence the change of scaling, as a 1:8 scale means the usable resource nether is tiny), Survival Nether set to 5000 (10000/2). Easy to change as we go if needed but should be fine like this.
- Added a confirm purchase feature to all shops (some were missing) so nobody can accidentally buy the wrong thing. If you do and confirmed it… tough it won’t be refunded, you confirmed it.
- Removed the Shield from the armour shop (partly it was only there for Mending which is disabled).
- Removed Mending from the Elytra, added Unbreaking. Removed Mending from the Crystal Rod.
- Lowered the Unbreaking enchants across the board.
- Removed the Leather and Chainmail armour set options.
- Removed the Emerald tool/weapon sets and rejigged the enchants between the leftover sets.
- Renamed the Tridents from Emerald/Crystal/Ruby to Antique/Obsidian/Crystal to suit the other sets.
- Added a Demonic Armour set. Will be Netherite (currently just a placeholder) and slightly better than the Crystal set. 100 each.
- Added Demonic Tools/Weapons. Will be Netherite and slightly better than the Crystal set. 125 each.
- Lowered Crystal enchants a bit (they will still be very useful items, but need to work in Netherite sets without them being too OTT to make them better than Crystal)
- Removed Reusable SafariNets (will be comp/event reward only).
- Removed Shulker Shells.
- Removed Rainbow Glass Essence.
- VOID Access decreased from 6 hours to 4, and it will allow access to all VOID options (ie what you would normally get at top level unlocks)
- Added temporary use of
/tflyfor 10 tokens for 1 hour.
- Added temporary full use of
/combinefor 15 tokens for 4 hours.
- ReturnTickets are now just “DeathPoint Scrolls”. These will only take you back to your last recorded death point. Note that if location you died at is not air or water it won’t work because the return point is unsafe (the item in the token shop says this - it does also check to the sides of where you died and if it finds air/a safe spot it’ll save there as your return point instead).
- Iron/Antique Armour set up from 35 to 40.
- Diamond/Crystal Armour set up from 60 to 80 (as Crystal is better than Token, just lacking the empty cores).
- Diamond/Token Armour set down from 75 to 70.
- Iron/Antique set up from 15 to 25 (as it’s now in line with the old Obsidian but Iron not Diamond)
- Antique Bow/Crossbow up to 45 tokens.
- Diamond/Obsidian set up from 35 to 45
- Diamond/Token set down from 75 to 70
- Diamond/Crystal set down from 125 to 100 except for the Crystal Bow/Crossbow/Fishing Rod as they won’t get a Netherite upgrade, and the Crystal Trident which has gone up from 50 to 65 (was the Ruby Trident previously)
- Singleuse Net up from 8 to 15 tokens.
- Dragon Breath down from 12 to 8 per bottle.
- NameTags and BabyTags dropped from 10 to 7 tokens (note that I will add 1.16 mobs with baby forms to work with the baby tag post-reset).
- Graves - Set up to only save X items at set levels, tested somewhat and it seems to work right, I’ll test more at a later time. Gives a reminder in the grave message when you die that only X of your items were stored in the grave and the rest dropped.
- Graves - Removed the hologram with the name as it’s not important for people to know who the grave belongs to (and the hologram is why you can’t click the grave from above). The particles remain as you can click through them.
- Graves - Time between death and the grave popping dropped from 20 to 15 minutes.
- Graves - When 1.16 is out so I can do it I’m going to swap the cobblestone wall it uses now out for a blackstone wall.
- Donator - Those with Donator rank will have access to use
/se <line> <text>which will edit the text of a sign you’re looking at without having to break it. Can use colour codes. If this abused for editing other players signs you will lose the permission to use it, Donator or not.
- Various Skript Changes:
/menu - Removed DynMap link and the Help option - added a link to the Wiki instead. Added buttons for
/pshopsand one for the auctions when it’s added.
/guides - Removed. Instead
/guideswill now give you the wiki link.
/util - Updated the locked messages for new unlock levels. Removed the Item Magnet button. Moved the Elytra/Bow Particle options to the Toggleable Utilities line.
VOID - Split into 3 unlocks at levels 74 (Sticks, Seeds, Cocoa, Feathers, Rotten Flesh, Gunpowder, Spider Eyes, String and Flint), 83 (Andesite, Diorite, Granite, Red Sand, Sandstone) and 92 (Dirt, Cobble, Stone, Sand, Gravel, Netherrack). Swapped the GUI around too so the first unlock (which is all of the stuff on the current page 2) is on page 1.
Combiner - Split into 3 unlocks at levels 67 (Iron/Gold Nuggets, Bones, Wheat > Hay Bale/Bread), 79 (Coal, Iron/Gold Ingots, Lapis, Glowstone) and 88 (Redstone, Quartz, Diamonds, Emeralds). Removed Rotten Flesh > Leather and Netherwarts > Netherwart Blocks options.
/levelinfo - Updated ready for the level perk changes. Permissions all changed/set as well.
/bin - Now only has 3 rows rather than 5, timer dropped from 30 to 15 seconds before it wipes the bin contents.
Chat Colour Menu: Make it keep the menu open when you toggle it on/off (not sure why I didn’t before when it stays open when you choose an actual colour… :L).
/cctogglewill work by itself outside of the menu as well. Note that when you toggle through the menu it does close briefly then reopens (unlike when you change the colour) because it needs to do that to update the icon that says if you have them enabled or not.
Disguise GUI: Updated for the new mobs.
DisCheck: Updated command to check for whether you have the new 1.16 pack or 1.16 mob disguises.
DonationDrive: Replaced all mcMMO stuff with McRPG ready.
Boosters: As above. It should convert any mcMMO boosters you have left to McRPG boosters when you log in for the first time post-reset. There isn’t actually a means to boost McRPG XP globally just yet but it has been suggested and confirmed it’ll be added sometime soon so hopefully the dev adds that before we update/reset
MobDrops: Head drops added for the new mobs.
ShopTPs: Can only be set in Survival and the Survival Nether (currently it’s only disabled in Creative…).
/towny prices: Updated RE changes below. Also added a “per resident upkeep” note for the
/upkeepcommand info to make it more obvious that while the total upkeep may look like a lot it really isn’t.
Town Level Changes:
- 2-4 Residents (Hamlet) - $10000 upkeep.
- 5-9 Residents (Village) - $30000 upkeep.
- 10-14 Residents (Town) - $60000 upkeep.
- 15-19 Residents (Large Town) - $100000 upkeep - outpost claims up from 2 to 3.
- 20-24 Residents (City) - $175000 upkeep.
- 25-29 Residents (Large City) - $300000 upkeep - outpost claims up from 3 to 4.
- 30-39 Residents (Metropolis) - $450000 upkeep - outpost claims up from 4 to 5.
- 40-49 Residents (Megalopolis) - $600000 upkeep - outpost claims up from 5 to 6.
- 50+ Residents (Utopia) - $750000 upkeep - outpost claims up from 6 to 8.
Settlements (1 resident towns) are staying as they are now, as are chunk claims as they go up to 200 without nations as it is. The major increase to upkeep is to help keep excess money more under control. If 1 player with a decent job can fund a town of 50+ for 1 day with an hour or less of job grind without any input from another player, it’s more than doable by the time you get to 50+ in one town (talking post reset upkeep levels, current upkeep levels are absurdly low even after I last increased them). Considering that if you hit 50 exactly at $750000 upkeep that’s still only $15000 per player which is nothing in the grand scheme of things even at lower job levels and you don’t need to split it evenly if you have newer players that can’t pay that.
Nation Level Changes:
- 15-29 Residents - $200000 upkeep
- 30-49 Residents - $400000 upkeep
- 50-69 Residents - $750000 upkeep
- 70-99 Residents - $1200000 upkeep
- 100+ Residents - $1750000 upkeep
As above - when you have that many residents and have done enough to have towns and nations up and running, it’s not that much in the grand scheme of things. Bonus town claims now go up by 50 every time the nation level goes up, after the first increase of 25 and starts at 25 (so 25/50/100/150/200/250 instead of the current 10/50/90/130/170/210). All nation levels provide 1 extra outpost claim for their towns.
Default Town Changes:
- Public will be disabled by default (ie only town players will be able to
/t spawnto your town unless you toggle it on yourself).
- PVP in town land will be enabled by default.
Misc. Town Stuff:
- Cost to set up a new town dropped to $2500 (base upkeep remains $5000/day however).
- Cost to claim a chunk increased to $350.
- Minimum distance between claims from different towns will be ignored for towns in the same nation.
- Minimum distance between claims from different towns not in the same nation has been increased to 20 chunks.
- Outposts above your towns limits will be disabled from working (eg if you were able to set 4 but your town has shrunk to only allow for 3 them
/t outpost 4will no longer work - though I believe the land itself stays claimed and if you go back over the resident count needed for 4 outposts it’ll work as it did before).
- Time between
/t spawn’s increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Time between allowing for PVP to be toggled in town/plots increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
/n spawndisabled (excessive, you can already use every town in the nations spawn intop of homes).
- Town banks have a max limit of $10000000.
- Town banks have a max limit of $25000000.