You can find recipes for new items we have added to the server over on this page (so as not to make this page excessively large).
Table of Contents
As a quick run down so you don’t need to scroll down to find what you’re looking for:
- Horse Armor
- Ore Blocks
- Chainmail Armor
- Slime Ball
- Name Tag
All of these recipes are for Vanilla items that either lack a recipe in 1.13.2 (or in general) or their current recipes suck so we have another!
The same can be done for all ore blocks, simply replace the Iron Ingots with either:
- Coal (Works with both Coal and Charcoal)
- Gold Ingots
- Lapis Lazuli
- Redstone Dust
Any type of sign may be used!
You can use any of the four seed types for this!
You can use any 6 of the same sapling to get their respective block of planks!
You can use any 3 of the same sapling to get 2 of their respective block of leaves!
- You can craft any block of wool back into 3 string!
- You can craft any netherwart block back into 9 netherwart!
- You can craft a Quartz Block (only plain quartz blocks) back into 3 quartz.
- Prismarine can be smelted into Prismarine Bricks (along with their normal crafting recipe).
- Dark Prismarine can be crafted from 4 Prismarine Bricks (along with their normal crafting recipe).
- Ink Sacs can be crafted with a clay ball and either a piece of coal or charcoal (due to the less frequent spawning of Squid now there are other sea critters).
- Smooth Stone from smelting Stone has been added (as it is only actually a thing in 1.14+ normally).
- Smooth Quartz from smelting plain Quartz Blocks has been added (again, normally a 1.14+ thing - note that smooth quartz looks like normal quartz in 1.13.2 without texture packs).
- 8 Concrete Powder of the same colour around an Ice Block = 8 Concrete of the same colour.
- 4 Bones in a 2x2 square will give you 1 Bone Block (loss compared to Vanilla bonemeal > bone block, but less steps to make and less inventory space to mass produce bone blocks).
- 4 Grass or 4 Fern placed anywhere in a crafting table or your inventory crafting (shapeless) = 1 Tall Grass or 1 Tall Fern.